Job: Consulting IT Audit Director - Risk Advisory Services Job
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
We are looking to hire an IT Audit Director to be part of our Business Consulting services serving the Southeastern region based out of Orlando, FL. If you enjoy working with clients to figure out ways of strengthening and measuring internal controls, improving efficiencies, adding value by matching Firm capabilities with client needs, we invite you to join our winning strategy with our Risk Advisory Services Team.
The Risk Advisory Services Practice assists clients in managing operational, financial and technology risk as well as designing and implementing control and process improvements that can lead to reduced risk positions, increased revenue or cost containment. Along with other Business Consulting Practices, Risk advisory Services helps both domestic and multinational clients across various industries address the increasingly complex operational and governance challenges faced by those responsible for managing or overseeing dynamic businesses.
- The qualified professional will have at least 10 to 15 plus years experience in IT Audit process improvement, business risk consulting
- Consulting to clients on IT Audit initiatives adding value
- He /she should understand and follow all IT audit consulting solutions and serve offerings to minimize risk
- Must understand the changing business regulatory environment and be able to step into a practice management role and contribute to building solutions around the deliverables
- He / she should follow all regulations, and issues related to process driven solutions
- He/ she must be skilled in their delivery of ways to sell Information Technology Internal Audit consulting solutions offered by McGladrey Business Consulting: IT Risk Assessment; Outsourcing; Co souring / Partnering; IT Quality Assurance Review
The Risk Advisory Services IT Audit Director will be focused on using their industry strength, experience and in depth of knowledge in a strong collaborative expertise to add knowledge. McGladrey's world- class Risk Advisory Services Team combines in-depth industry experience, a collaborative, risk-based approach and flexible options - all designed to minimize risk and add value.
Credentials: CISA, CIA, CPA, MBA, preferred but not req'd
- In practice development and management, marketing
- Successful candidate will have an experience selling IT Audit solutions
- Ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated large consulting or accounting firm environment
- Will have obtained recognition in professional organizations
- The Risk Advisory Services IT Audit Director will be responsible for developing business and overseeing project and engagement management for selling solutions. This includes but not limited to soliciting, closing, planning, directing, and completing projects
- Building, developing, and managing staff to meet the goals and objectives outlined. The IT Audit Director will work closely with the Leadership team to accomplish these goals
- The IT Audit Director is responsible for creating a growth plan to accomplish the growth plan
- He/ she will interact at professional industry events and be a visible spokesperson as an Industry Thought Leader
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with centers of influence and professionals
- Effectively manage overall client relationships to exceed client satisfaction
- Manage the fundamentals (i.e. realization, utilization, leverage, accounts, receivable, and expenses)
- Be a thought leader
- Mentor, coach and train staff
- Successfully integrate strategy of the firm
- Heighten the McGladrey brand by demonstrating thought leadership and embracing the McGladrey marketing campaign and programs supported by the firm
- Promote cross selling and integrating of service line of business and more
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Ensure the continuous professional development of staff is being met
- Travel as needed in the southeast region
- The successful candidate will have a strong sense of leadership
- A self starter with a "builder methodology" i.e. "hands on, action -oriented" leader who leads by example
- Highly respected people leader
- Exceptional executive presence and professionalism which commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates
- High energy
- Results oriented
- Ability to inspire others to follow
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A professional possessing the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. By understanding what's important to you, we will create meaningful experiences that build upon your already rewarding career. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Learn why a career at McGladrey is the right decision for you. Set custom alerts through the McGladrey Talent Community to stay informed of job opportunities related to your interests.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.SM
McGladrey LLP is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm, and is the U.S. member of RSM International, the sixth largest network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms worldwide. For more information, visit www.mcgladrey.com, follow our Careers Blog, like our Facebook Careers page, follow us on Twitter, and/or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Location Street Address: 800 N. Magnolia Ave., Ste 1700
Region: Southeast Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: No
Relocation Eligible: No
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: SEMC8590