Job: MORNING SHOW INTERNSHIP (WOMX-FM)
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
The Morning MIX with Scott McKenzie is looking for a dedicated intern. The ideal candidate must be very extroverted, hardworking, and dedicated to learning from the best in the business. This is a rare opportunity to participate in one of the most popular morning shows in Central Florida, MIX 105.1/WOMX-FM.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Be present during the morning show.
· Assist morning show producer with on-air producing duties, gathering info for the games and other bits, editing, and joining us on the air.
· Uploading and creating web content including show recaps, audio, video, and photography.
· Setting up for and handling in-studio guests.
· Assisting after the show for special events and guest tapings.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Adobe Audition sound editing equipment.
· Wordpress blog experience a plus.
Able to interact with the public in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
Enrolled in an accredited program and able to receive credit towards a degree for participation.
Prior experience serving the public in industries such as radio, restaurant, retail, and special events, a plus.
Minimum Education Level HS Diploma or GED
This is a non-paid internship program. Students must be from an accredited college and be able to receive credit towards their degree for participation.