Job: Practice Marketing Manager for WellMed - Orlando - FL
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
The Manager, Practice Marketing oversees the marketing programs as directed by the Director of Marketing. Activities may include communications campaigns and programs that are designed to drive business results. This position will provide oversight to the Market Practice Specialists on executing initiatives and reaching deadlines. Manages and executes projects and marketing plans intended to maximize company exposure and increase patient base.
Provides operational and administrative support to leadership and is responsible for the facilitation of a various projects in support of established marketing, communication and advertising plans. These projects include internal and external collateral pieces and publications, the trafficking of printing and numerous projects independently or alongside staff, special events, vendor relations, internal branding activities and purchased services.
Essential Job Functions
1. Identifies and develops marketing strategies based on communication objectives, including input on concept, identifying collaterals, media placement, timelines and budget/ROI.
2. Manages coordination of production for a variety of projects in support of corporate and regional marketing and communication plans and budget.
3. Maintains the production/job log and regulatory files for assigned functional area. Develops marketing and advertising schedules and ensures that deadlines and budgetary requirements are met.
4. Maintains good rapport with vendors and can knowledgeably discuss production factors to ensure product quality.
5. Coordinates with corporate and regional representatives on marketing collaterals needed for special events, advertising specialties, and other requests as directed by Marketing Director.
6. Ensures marketing collaterals and special projects are within compliance guidelines
7. Ensures alignment between brand-building, positioning and direct-response objectives.
8. Coordinates promotional campaigns through various media organizations to ensure the proper message is presented.
9. Maintains progress reports on project management.
10. Oversees and assists in all project launches and internal communications to ensure successful communication rollouts and alignment.
11. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
and/or customers (internal or external).Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field required. (Eight additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree).Five or more years of experience with communications and marketing coordination, including two or more years of management experience. Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with tight deadlines while playing close attention to details of all deliverables. Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including targeting market sectors, product branding development and implementation, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc.Detail-minded, results oriented with positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality. Must have a good eye for type, style and detail.Proven leadership and teambuilding abilities, strong leader, with solid coaching skills, keen judgment and problem solving skills.Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy and enthusiasm, with ability to thrive in a collaborative, high performance and action oriented team environment and help resolve any impasses during a project to ensure it is completed on time and within budget.Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, desktop publishing, electronic graphic design programs and internet research.Knowledge of printing and prepress process required.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
Previous marketing and/or communications experience within a healthcare environment preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communications skills and experience with CMS guidelines and or the health care field.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
Ability to lift up to 25 poundsAbility to sit for extended periods of timeAbility to use fine motor skills to operate office equipment and/or machineryAbility to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writingAbility to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving
WellMed is a healthcare delivery system serving more than 90,000 patients, primarily Medicare eligible seniors, in Texas and Florida through primary care clinics, multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, WellMed is an industry leader in medical risk management, highly effective disease management and chronic care programs, healthcare delivery services and more.
Our focus and mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. We are innovators in preventative healthcare, striving to change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors. Our providers and support staff are selected for their dedication to the senior population and focus on preventative, proactive patient care.
WellMed is now part of the OptumHealth division under the greater UnitedHealth Group umbrella.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/VUnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Skills / Requirements