ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Are you interested in learning more about the ever-growing world of beer, wine, and spirits? How about cigars? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place!
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is in the business of making everyday celebrations better.
Competitive wages and paid vacation are only the beginning of the incredible list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team of dedicated individuals, fulltime team members are eligible for family health insurance, dental and vision plans, long and short-term disability, discounted theme park tickets, tuition reimbursement, a company-match 401k program and more! Join our team today to start an unforgettable journey into the world of wine, spirits, beer and cigars. Opportunity awaits!
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Plans layout, installs and repairs wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus and control equipment by performing the following duties.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provides access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings and flooring.
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assemble and installs electrical conduits.
- Pulls wiring through conduits.
- Splices wires by stripping insulation from terminal leads, twisting or soldering wires together and applying tape or terminal caps.
- Connects wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment.
- Installs control and distributions apparatus such as switches, relays and circuit- breaker panels.
- Connects power cables to equipment, such as electric range or motor and installs grounding leads.
- Tests continuity of circuit to ensure electrical compatibility and safety of components with testing instruments such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer, and oscilloscope.
- Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to detect hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Other essential duties, as assigned.
- This position requires compensated out of town, overnight travel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: One-year certification from college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Ability: Ability to read, interpret and apply documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, blueprints and procedure manuals.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common factions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, area and percentage.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw a valid conclusion. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.