Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
The position involves proactive planning and execution of recruiting initiatives and events for MBA, Masters, or Undergraduate candidates, taking a key role in Spring, Summer Programmes and Off-cycle hiring.
Sat within Talent Acquisition in a large team, this opportunity will provide experience and exposure to campus recruitment in a leading global financial services organization, liaising with senior stakeholders and broader HR teams within the business.
* Key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on University campuses or in client office to support recruiting processes
* Maintain contact with career centers, candidates, and other campus stakeholders to market and plan events
* Act as point person for candidate inquiries
* Compile resumes following application deadlines and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
* Data entry and tracking in multiple systems (e.g. applicant tracking system, on-boarding system, excel spreadsheets, etc.)
* Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
* Collect and track interview feedback
* Onboarding of new hires: offer package coordination, background check facilitation, etc.
* Ad hoc reporting
* Assist with projects
* Additional activities as needed that would help assist with the hiring and on-boarding process
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
*6 months - 2 years HR experience
* Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
* Ability to work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
* Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)