Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Specialist I
Client Support Specialist
ADP is searching for Client Service Representatives to join our team. Does this sound like you?
- Service superhero. Leaps tall client questions in a single bound and uses laser vision to focus in on key priorities.
- Passionate advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds advocacy while delivering measureable results.
- People Person. A relationship builder with the ability to connect and who values friendship, fun, and laughter.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises... every time.
Yes? We had a feeling this could be a perfect match. Don't just take our word for it... read on and see yourself! #HelloWork
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Speaking of success... that's where you come in. In this role, it's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service representatives make it happen by providing the on-the-spot support to our customers and ensuring our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they'd recommend ADP to someone else?)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:(Responsibilities)
- Provide expert support and respond to inquiries regarding ADP products via phone and email
- Use your strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers, resolve issues, and assist on the use of ADP products and systems
- Follow up and follow through throughout new projects, requests, and cases
- Ask relevant questions to define the root cause of a problem, generate solutions, decide on a course of action, and be accountable for actions and decisions
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- A sense of humor (Kidding...sort of) #sorrynotsorry
- Bachelor's degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- 3 -- 5 years of experience working in client service/customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
JUST SOME OF THE REASONS WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!