Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCM Service Consultant I- Benefits
Human Capital Management Service Consultant I
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you a customer service superhero who can leap tall client questions in a single bound and use your laser vision to focus in on key priorities? (FYI - We only wear capes on Fridays.)
- Are you all about the follow up and follow through that helps you and your clients achieve serious results? #winning
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word and it's that serious.)
Well, then you might be just the right person we're looking for.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in our mission to deliver innovative HR products and services that help employees stay productive and manage their life on their terms.
In this role, it's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our customer service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. (P.S. Did you know that the majority of our customers are not only satisfied, but they'd recommend ADP to someone else?) It gets better: You'll be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace. #rockstar
What you'll do:
- Research, troubleshoot and resolve ADP/client application items in the area of system set up, product functionality, product enhancements and general client inquiries
- Analyze complex client requirements for payroll, benefits, time and human resource policy and procedures
- Use strong interpersonal skills and product knowledge to communicate with customers and representatives to resolve issues
What you need to do the job:
- A sense of humor (Kidding...sort of) #sorrynotsorry
- Bachelor's degree OR
- Equivalent Military experience OR
- Experience working in client service / customer service environment or systems integration environment
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Business/financial acumen: Ability to apply critical thinking and a data-driven, analytical approach to decision-making and problem-solving
- Be a self-starter who can prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Experience in HR, Payroll, Benefits and/or Time a plus
Just some of the reasons why you'll love working here:
- You can be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1, because healthy associates are happy ones.
- You can bring your passion and fun. Corporate culture woven from highly diverse perspectives and insights.
- You can balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- You can become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- We pay you to pay it forward. Company paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you waiting for? Apply now!
More about ADP:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.