Comprehensive Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Technology (I.T.) Help Desk Support Assistant
at Comprehensive Health Services
Under direct supervision, the Information Technology (I.T.) Help Desk Support Assistant is responsible for providing and or supporting technical assistance to computer system users by answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone, in person or from a remote location. May also provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems. Reports to the Customer Service Manager.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.
CHSi supports the health and well-being of civilian and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security challenged environments outside the continental United States. With over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical services, CHSi medical management solutions are comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service delivery approach, international recruiting network, and proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, CHSi’s solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best practices. The CHSi service delivery approach includes onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
This position is based in Cape Canaveral, FL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with support ticket “triage”, provide support when capable redirect and escalate when needed.
- Answers user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems or request further support utilizing multiple support channels like phone, email, chat or in person.
- May be asked to set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- May assist with minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintains records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Learn new systems, process and procedures with emphasis towards helping to document these basic principles.
- Develops training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Other duties or projects as requested and assigned.
- On call after hours remote help desk support is required.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. Follows the corporate safety policy. Participates and supports safety meetings, training and goals. Ensures safe operating conditions within area of responsibility. Encourages co-workers to work safely. Identifies “close calls” and/or safety concerns to supervisory personnel. Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Assists in active implementation of company initiatives to ensure compliance with OSHA VPP, ISO, JCAHO, AAAHC, and other mandated regulations/standards.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office work environment. Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time. May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 50 pounds. Good eye / hand coordination required.
- Accountable to act with integrity and respectfully interacts with co-workers
- Adheres to company expectations of performance and behavior; demonstrates high standards of moral and ethical conduct
- Maintains confidentiality of all company information and intellectual assets
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, organized, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma required
- Two year degree preferred
- Prior experience in Customer Service preferred
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.