Comprehensive Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supervisor, Procurement and Analysis
at Comprehensive Health Services
The Supervisor, Procurement and Analysis is responsible for developing and providing data analysis and reports of purchasing relevant information in support of business needs. This role will work with buyers, managers, directors, suppliers, and other organizations to define data requirements, develop queries, design output get feedback on results, and continuously improve capabilities and output. In addition, the successful candidate will leverage business knowledge and experience working with purchasing/other departments and groups to develop and provide strategic data and analysis outside of specific reporting/analysis requests. This role will present results and proposals in small and large group settings, as well as provide team leadership/training.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which CHS is recognized.
CHSi supports the health and well-being of civilian and military workforce partners in austere, remote, and security challenged environments outside the continental United States. With over 40 years of experience providing a full range of medical services, CHSi medical management solutions are comprehensive, responsive, and reliable. Our unique service delivery approach, international recruiting network, and proprietary processes and systems deliver secure and compliant solutions. Through solid performances in the U.S. and its territories, and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kosovo, and Africa, CHSi’s solutions are built on a foundation of field-tested best practices. The CHSi service delivery approach includes onsite health centers, a national network of highly credentialed board certified medical staff, and medical readiness teams.
This position is based in Cape Canaveral, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides ongoing monitoring of all procurement/supplier (data, quality, delivery, service level and root cause) and competiveness and proactively develops strategies to address issues as necessary.
- Performs data analysis and recommends proper action to ensure we are positioned to support the needs of the business without negative exposure.
- Analyzes performance and recommends solutions to address shortages/delays on purchased items.
- Prepares analyses to support for Executive/Management/Program Teams.
- Provides recommendations to cross-functional groups (Procurement, Planning, Logistics, International Operations, and Programs) to ensure that proper inventory levels are set and accurate, as well as monitor for modification of the business needs.
- Analyzes the financial impacts of Procurement re-sourcing activities.
- Monitors product/supply/commodity trends to identify potential risks to supply and/or price. Proactively recommends long term actions to address anticipated trends.
- Works with all subject matter experts and other departments as needed in product/process/report/assessment development.
- Works with Director Teams on Procurement system activities to ensure effective functionality. Helps to develop priorities for system improvements and coordinate system changes.
- Coordinates and conducts training for curriculum specific to Procurement, focusing on industry best practices and current business processes.
- Responsible for timesheet reviews, approvals and department scheduling.
- Addresses all elevated department issues as necessary with Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or Technical field
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in database querying/reporting using query tools (at minimum Microsoft Suite of Products) and report output in (at minimum) Excel using pivot tables and other tools.
- Knowledge of finance, financial/data reporting, sourcing, supplier relations, inventory management, and planning.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate assumptions, methods, and results to peers and management and to influence decision-making.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Team Leadership and inter-department coordination.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and detail orientation.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel, word processing, ERP/MRP software and Cognos
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or Technical field
- 1 year leadership experience
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists receiving and procurement departments to review and resolve any discrepancies with supplier invoices, backordered or discontinued items, and product non-conformance issues to execute a swift action-plan to correct the situation.
- Maintains product information for current program formularies through Advanced Maintenance Management System (AMMS), with a continuous effort to build up the CHSi Core Formulary, with consultation from our on-staff Physician’s Assistant, for future programs.
- Supports the Director of Procurement as designated backup for meetings and conference calls during schedule conflicts to help provide feedback to program questions, raise questions and concerns, and explain procurement procedures to provide realistic department capabilities.
- Provides Finance department with periodic data reports for customers’ requests, to assist with product costing, and to project open invoice amounts based on task orders or option years.
- Communicates all pertinent issues and concerns regarding vendor delays, product recalls, and supplies to all impacted.
Comprehensive Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.