Florida Health Care Plans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Information Analyst II
at Florida Health Care Plans
Holly Hill, FL
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The primary purpose of this position is to support FHCP Business Intelligence needs by creating and maintaining accurate and timely reporting. This purpose is supported by the following activities.
• Analysis of the structure and quality of data from source systems
• Resolving data quality problems
• Mapping data between source systems and target databases
• Coding Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) programs
• Maintaining database metadata
• Sharing data knowledge with others in the organization
• Researching, validating, monitoring, and analyzing data
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2 years of professional reporting experience required.
- Managed Care Claims environment experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and propose methodological solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative data analysis.
- The ability to elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirement workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business cases, scenarios and workflow analysis and make appropriate recommendations or decisions in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately research, analyze and summarize meaningful information to produce documentation, presentations or reports
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization, problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Proficient in a data modeling tool or language, such as SAS, SQL.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Proficient in data presentation tool such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI
- Must be able to work well and interact with others in a positive & professional manner when under stressful situations; maintain confidentiality within the work environment.
- Self-starter with ability to complete responsibilities independently with little supervision.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule to meet departmental needs.