Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel Sales Optimization Manager/SureStay
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Enhances member value by providing onboarding sales training and consulting support to increase member revenue.
- Acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership to provide strategies to assist Member properties in overall sales revenue goals.
Essential Job Results
- In partnership with Worldwide Sales, acts as primary consultant for new and transitioning membership on sales and marketing programs, tools, and resources.
- Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting revenue enhancing sales programs, services and policies.
- Provides management with feedback regarding the members' use of these programs and services.
- Partners with members to identify and develop sales and marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties.
- Optimizes member experience by mentoring and coaching hotel staff on day-to-day sales strategies.
- Assists with action planning.
- Supports continued improvement by developing new sales management techniques.
- Uses evaluative techniques in to enhance and create training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including hotel sales department management experience (Director of Sales, Regional Director of Sales).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- 75% travel required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.