Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician in Winter Park, FL at McKinley
McKinley is looking for a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician / HVAC Expert to join our team in Winter Park, FL!
As the Maintenance and Grounds expert of your community you will be responsible for completing work orders to maintain and repair physical structures of buildings and grounds.
- It will be your job to provide fast, friendly, and high quality maintenance service for our residents.
- You will be responsible for diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as, but not limited to: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, drywall repair, general cleaning, appliance maintenance and exterior structure maintenance.
- Prepare vacant apartments for our next resident by carefully inspecting, evaluating, and making any necessary repairs.
- Ensure workplace safety through the participation of all applicable safety rules and requirements.
Compensation: $14 - $21/hour based on experience
- Two or more years of related experience and/or training in areas such as plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywall repair, appliance repair, electrical and light carpentry.
- You hold a certification/licensure in HVAC / Universal EPA.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation is required for this position. You will need to drive your own vehicle around the property.
- You are comfortable bringing and using your own set tools at work
- Previous property management experience preferred.
- On-call duty, including weekends and holidays.