Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiac/Neuro
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiac/Neuro
- Job ID
- Sanford, FL
- Other Location
As one of the fastest growing staffing companies throughout the south, RecruitOpps has found success partnering with some of the most respected healthcare leaders throughout the US. Our talented team of recruiters are skilled at finding top tier talent for permanent, full-time opportunities with industry leading companies throughout the United States.
Sign-on Bonus up to $7500 may be available!
Currently, we are seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) throughout Florida. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for an awarding opportunity, Odds are, we have an opportunity near you! This current opening is in Sanford. If you have at least one year of acute care experience in any of the following areas, we invite you to apply today:
Day and Night Shifts Available
The Registered Nurse Cardiac/Neuro is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
Compensation - $24.12 -$41.37 per hour plus differentials
• Career enhancement/advancement
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 160 PTO Bank
• Career Track Offered
• 401K with a company match of 3% to start
• Relocation assistance available
• Sign on bonuses available for certain specialties ($7,500 to $20,000)
• And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
If you are seeking an opportunity that will challenge your skills and present excellent growth opportunity, we encourage you to apply today by forwarding resume today or call 941-222-0736 and select any option to speak with one of our recruiters.
Thank you for your interest in working with us, because we are interested in working with you!