Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence Analyst I
at Taylor Morrison
Job Description SummaryThe IT Business Intelligence Analyst I, is an experienced technology industry professional & self-motivated individual that possesses entry to mid-level report writing skills, a desire to understand Mortgage manufacturing processes, and solid attention to detail. This position will work with our business teams to develop & implement new reports, visuals, or additions to technology services relied upon to run various departments.
In this role, you will work closely with business users and IT personnel to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. You will provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other systems. In addition, you will be expected to educate and train clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the purpose of analysis and option exploration.
We trust that as a Business Intelligence Analyst I, you will: (responsibilities)
- Document detailed business requirements and work closely with the business to address data and reporting needs
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards by defining KPIs and creating intuitive data visualizations
- Create and maintain training documentation for reports created
- Provide ad-hoc data, reporting, or analytical support to business users across departments
- Actively participate in numerous cross-functional teams and projects to standardize processes and implement best practices.
- Track project status and deadlines using dedicated business tools for workflow management
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years of related work experience
- Excel: 2+ years
- SQL: 1 year
- Power BI: 1 year
- Strong communication skills with all levels from end user to management
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot issues to find solutions
- Strong knowledge and use of Excel
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and experience writing SQL queries
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a team
*Mortgage Industry experience may override required education and/or experience requirement.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.