Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On The Spot Interviews
Wednesday | 10 AM to 3 PM
260 Jimmy Ann Drive, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Walk in for a possible same day offer.
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), it feels good to make a positive difference in people's lives. Imagine it Working in a place where you'll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
As a TTEC (formerly TeleTech) Pharmacy Technician you will take inbound calls from customers with questions regarding their prescription plan and medications. The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more difficult times in their lives.
We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you can provide the highest level of service to people in need.
What you will Experience in this position
- Enter and maintain prescription data using our computer system
- Answer incoming phone calls and field patient questions
- Contact doctor's offices or hospitals to clarify prescription information
- Disburse completed and confirmed prescriptions to patients
- Answer patient questions and address customer service issues when they arise
- Assist the pharmacist with maintaining the ongoing medication inventory and place medication orders when instructed
Additionally, we provide our healthcare customer experience champions like you with:
- Competitive $16/hourly seasonal pay plus performance-based bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Paid training
What Experience you bring to the table
- Associate degree in Pharmaceutical Technology (bachelor's degree preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Exemplary verbal communication and customer service skills
- Must possess valid state certification
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experience fun at work with friends!
For more information on the TTEC (formerly TeleTech) experience, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC (formerly TeleTech) throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
Jobs in Daytona, jobs in Florida, pharmaceuticals, pharma tech, pharmacy tech, health jobs, healthcare jobs, medicare, Medicaid,
Thank you for your interest in TeleTech Please click the link below to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!